|Silver Lake Wesleyan Camp
P.O. Box 38,
Maberly, ON K0H 2B0
1-877-511-2267 (toll free)
For GPS systems
512 Wesleyan Camp Lane, Maberly
|Web site: http://www.slwc.ca/
Doug Tatton email@example.com
Hanford (Hanny) Branscombe firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for 5 star accommodations and high end amenities? Do not look here. But, if you are looking for 5 star respect and service you have found a place worth considering for your camping or retreat experience. Silver Lake Wesleyan Camp has been around since 1958, which means our facilities are showing the signs of loving use by thousands of people. Those people, from children to senior adults have had life changing experiences and built life long memories here.
Camps: We run residential camps from the end of June through August for children and adults.
Here is what one parent from Ottawa has to say about our Camp:
- "A safe place for everyone to play, enjoy fellowship, and relax. Silver Lake camp is on (you guessed it) Silver Lake and has a small but very nice beach. Many kids and adults also bring their bicycles (don’t forget the helmets);
- A short drive to get there (the camp is just past Perth, on Silver Lake, and no more than 1.5 hours away, even if you live in the east end of Ottawa);
- A clean, affordable and well-maintained camp. Notice I didn’t say fancy. If it’s five star luxury you’re looking for, Silver Lake is definitely not your place; however, you have your choice of accommodation ranging from your own tent under the stars to a motel room;
- A place where you don’t need to cook if you don’t want to. For family camp and many other camps, the dining hall is open and you can purchase meals if you would like – one, two, or all meals each day; Silver Lake also has a super tuck time during camps where children and adults alike can indulge in their favourite sugar fix.
- A place you can send your kids to a weekend or week of overnight camp and not worry. In my experience, the kid and teen camps are all well organized and have the right mix of fun elements and biblical teaching. "